Volunteers play a crucial role in ensuring our corporate events and technical training conferences run in a smooth and efficient manner. As FMC volunteers fulfill an essential role in the delivery of our events, we make sure to give back to them by providing them with valuable, career-advancing benefits.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Managing Zoom training sessions as a “Professional Host”, from kick-off to wrap-up
- Assisting speakers with any and all technical aspects of their presentation
- Providing customer service to attendees when needed (via chat feature, etc)
- All Volunteers are required to attend training sessions prior to the conference and are expected to commit a minimum of 5 hours per day for 5 days of the 6-day conference
Perks of Volunteering:
- Free access to the conference (value $199)
- Free streaming access of recordings of all 30+ Visual Storytelling Conference sessions post-conference so you can watch post-show at your own space and pace
- 1 complementary FMC Training Course (Value $1,495). See available courses here
- Gain professional experience in behind-the-scenes event production (pre-production & live, on-site, showtime!)
- Ability to participate in the live sessions you aren’t hosting
- Interact with industry leaders, speakers, talented professionals and attendees in unique and intimate networking opportunities sessions & round-tables
- Get recommendation letters & referrals from FMC management for your portfolio to showcase for future professional endeavors
All volunteers must be available for the week of the event (May 14-17),
as well as the week prior to the event for 5 hours of training.
To apply as a volunteer for Visual Storytelling Conference, please send your CV and cover letter to Event Manager, Emma Palumbo.