Calling all storytellers!
We challenge you to create a short 15-second film.
Throughout the Visual Storytelling Conference, we hope to help you develop the skills you need to become a better storyteller. We encourage attendees to use their preferred editing software (Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, or AVID) to fully embrace visual storytelling and this exercise in creativity.
The problem with large professional projects (or personal projects) is our fear of failure. The 15-second film festival was created to help you be more creative by taking away that fear.
Everyone has a story to tell, now is the time to share yours.
- Creative Challenge: Each submission must have one shot that has either:
- A shot that has a speed change (faster or slower)
- Or a shot that has a timelapse
- Entrants can use or shoot with their preferred camera
- Final videos may be assembled using any video editing software
- Upload a 15-second video at 1920×1080 as an MP4 file (Can’t bring it down to 15 seconds? The maximum is 1 minute)
- Include titles and graphics and your name in the video & file name
- Export as if you were uploading to YouTube as an h264(MOV, MP4 or M4V.)
- Make sure you title your film: YOURNAME_VSC2022_TITLE OF FILM
- EX: JeffGreenberg_VSC2022_
- Submissions are due by Sunday, March 13 at 3:00 PM ET.
- Film showings will take place at the “Conference Wrap-up Networking Party” taking place on Sunday, March 13 at 9:00 PM ET.