Using Flash for Location Portraiture NOTE: This session is prerecorded. Make the light you want instead of making do with whatever light
Using Flash for Location Portraiture
NOTE: This session is prerecorded.
Make the light you want instead of making do with whatever light there is.
If you think you don’t need flash because your camera goes to ISO one zillion or you always shoot when there’s enough light, think again! Using flash on location generally isn’t about improving the quantity of light, but the quality of light!
In this session filled with examples ranging from ballerinas in abandoned power plants to Mongolian Eagle hunters in the barren Altai mountains, you will learn…
• The key principles of any light, whether it’s flash, continuous or available
• How to achieve great results with just one flash
• An introduction to multi-flash setups
• The secret ‘two lights for the price of one’ technique
• Why you shouldn’t spend your last dime on your flash, but on something far more important
This session will show you how to master location lighting easily and effectively. Your outdoor portraits will never look the same again!
(Sunday) 9:00 am - 10:00 am(GMT-04:00) View in my time